The Master of Advanced Studies in European and International Governance and the Centre d’études juridiques européennes (CEJE) / Centre of European Legal Studies are pleased and honoured to invite you to this conference.
The conference will take place at the University of Geneva, Room MR070, at 4.00 pm on 26 June 2023. The agenda of the exchange session is as follows:
- Prof. Christine Kaddous, Founder and Director of the MEIG Programme, will shortly present the programme and its objectives.
- Dr. David Chikvaidze, Chef de Cabinet of the United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG), will share his experience as part of the International community in Geneva and guest speaker in the MEIG programme
- Ms. Jacqueline Ouadraogo, First Counsellor of the Permanent Mission of Burkina Faso to UNOG, current MEIG Participant 2022-2023, will explain how she perceives the interaction between the knowledge acquired in the Master programme and her daily activity and responsibilities at the Mission.
- Mr. Augustine Sokimi, Legal Counsel of the Permanent Mission of the Marshall Islands in Geneva and MEIG Alumni, will explain how he perceives the interaction between the knowledge acquired in the Master programme and his daily activity and responsibilities at the Mission.
- Exchange of views on the potential contributions Head of Missions could bring to the Programme and their expectations of such a University programme.